- Condemn no communist unheard - and that includes Hill
- International - organ of the Australian Section of the Fourth International
- no. 23, 15 March 1962
Discusses communist politics in Australasia, including the New Zealand Communist Party's adoption of an Albanian line, and the resignation of Ted Hill from his positions in the party due to his attitude to Albanian communism.
- Communist Party of Australia (1920 - 1991)
- Communist Party of Australia - 1960s
- International - organ of the Australian Section of the Fourth International (1960 - 1976)